Monday, March 9, 2009

Edmund & Fion Wedding Dinner

Daddy , Mummy & cutie Sheyanne
Sheyanne with big teddy bears

Date: 8th March 2009
Venue: Park Royal Hotel, KL

Today is big day for Edmund & Fion. Congratulations to both of them. Another couples had been tied up as husband and wife. I wish them going to have new member as soon as possible and can join the parenthood with me. Hehe:) Good luck and all the best to your future. A very successful dinner being held and well organised. The decor outside the hall attracted many of us taking photos there. Besides, among the wedding dinner that held in hotel, the food in Park Royal can say not bad and good services too. A very touching story of their slide show being done. Another side, a funny video slide in the morning session had been played too. This is the 1st wedding dinner that we bring along Sheyanne, she really good girl on that day and so many people want to take photos of her. Haha:) No choice coz she is too cute...Hehe:) I was being seated together with Wei Yee which I actually supposed to be seated with all the primary friends. But due to primary friends are more than a table, so they put me together with Wei Yee. The table I m sitting, I only know Wei Yee. Haha:) Although others I met them the 1st time but I had been hearing their names from Wei Yee quite often too. I had a wonderful night that day too. Thanks Edmund & Fion for the inviting. Let me have a chance to share your joy and happiness. God Bless you both..
With Wei Yee & Sheyanne
Daphne Said she love Sheyanne so much..Mummy & blury SheyanneSheyanne in tights
Opps..something attracted Sheyanne attention..

2 comments:

Baby^Girl said...

why she in tight and the shirt like so short..
so k ying ! :P
but she is adorable !
Wahahahaha

chewsheiwei said...

That's a dress not shirt la. Where got k ying..She is too cute lor..Haha:)Not the shirt short is I didnt put nicely when holding her only..anyway, it is a dress la.