Monday, March 9, 2009

My Birthday Celebration


My family

Happy Family
Nice cake
Date: 7th March 2009
Venue: Garden Cafe, 1 Utama

Although my birthday was on 3rd March but have a small gathering and celebration with my beloved ji muis on 7th March, Saturday. Thanks so much for treating the dinner. The food there not bad and teh environment is very nice. This year celebration, we got a new member which is little Sheyanne. Although everyone attention are on her but I m still very happy that everyone loves her and treating her very nice. Time flies fast and she is 5 months old already. She is more action and nice to "play" with. Haha:) The cake is very nice to see and also very tasty. Thanks so much to my dears....You gals made my birthday 2009 so memorable.

Birthday Mummy & little Sheyanne

Smiling happily Sheyanne

Playing bubbles is Sheyanne hobbies now

Happy Birthday

Thanks to all my lovely gals for the celebration

2 comments:

Baby^Girl said...

Aunty .. happy birthday ..
what the cake ?
hahaha .....
Sheyanne is so cute !
miss her !

chewsheiwei said...

Aiyoh..ALready passed how many days now only say...cheh...