Sunday, March 22, 2009

Family Reunion

Family photos + 1 Japanese friend of my sis
Wah..times flies fast. My sis is going back to Japan continue her studies again soon. Today we have a family reunion brunch - Dim Sum at Hee Lai Ton (Pudu). Haha:) All attentions are towards Baby Sheyanne more than my sis. Anyway, everyone is wishing her all the best in Japan. Important : Worked more part time to earn more as living expenses to reduce the burden of parents! Haha:) Her days in Malaysia was really busy, full of programme of eat, play, fun & travel only. Haha:)

Aunty Aa and Niece in baby legs from Japan

2 comments:

Baby^Girl said...

you curi photo ! hahaha ....
the only pic me with sheyanne.. haha....
AUNTY AA ..sound so old ...
AA jiejie can ar?
wahahaha .....
update the magazine photo .. i want see !
:P

chewsheiwei said...

later la..
will do it tonight. Visit my blog again la. Hehe:)