Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ching Yee Birthday Celebration

Long time no photos of five of us!

Well, had been sometimes we didnt have our girls gathering. We had Ching Yee birthday celebration today @ Italianese in the Gardens. I m sorry to apologized that we were very late. Sorry, girls. 1st of all, it was a working day for me and chew finished his work very late. He reached home already 7.15pm. I went to picked Sheyanne after work and was reached home around 6.40pm. Hav e a quick shower and dressed up Sheyanne. We reached our destinations around 8.15pm. When we reached, all already finsihed dinner. Opps..Sorry..Haha:) We put Sheyanne on the baby chair. This outings was the most less photos taken..(I think) haha:) Coz I m busying eating and feeding Sheyanne. Nowadays, Sheyanne is getting fussy. She do not like people that not close to her carry her. Alwasy only daddy and mummy but most of the times only mummy. Haih...Headache. She like to eat as well. What also want. Daddy also no time eat coz have to feed her. She ate spagetti..Haha:) little bit spicy sauce also ok for her. What a baby?? Gave her water by bottle she dont drink. Have to feed using spoon. Now getting more and more headache. But time flies, all the 'kai ma' said that she had grow so much. Haha:) of coz la eat and drink so much everyday. :) Next birthday celebration will be Sheyanne 1st birthday. Haha:) Now she is almost 8.5 months. Just few more months to go. :) Anyway, I have to wish my beloved dear Ching Yee Happy Birthday. Althought I did not have much chatting with you gals on the nights but relaly enjoyed the gathering and dinner with you all. Hope to have such gathering more often but please do it in friday, sat or sundays. Haha:)
** Pls send me the photos that got me and little Sheyanne. My camera only got few photos.
Sheyanne:" Happy Birthday " Ching Yee Kai Ma"."
Sheyanne: " I want take photos with Birthday Girl"
So naughty!
5 + 1

No comments: