Sunday, June 7, 2009

Music Class

Barney Show!
Funny Sheyanne when we play the Barney CD. Look at the way she sat on the stool, the way she concentrating on the video play. So happy and wnat to sing and dance. Haha:) I m sorry that I m very ugly in the video. Focus not on me, ok? Haha:) After she take bath, let Sheyanne have a nap before she go for her afternoon music class. Since she woke up early, we went Mid Valley for shopping. Haha:) Thanks hubby for buying me a new Levis. So happy coz long time I did not shop for myself already. After shopping, we head to Bangsar Village Gymboree Music & Play school.

She look so boring!

Cheer up!

Today we had a tried on the music class. Very obviously Sheyanne doent have much interest on it at this moment. May be let her try again when she grow older. :) She still prefer balls more than those music instruments. Right after the class, we went home and take a nap coz at night we have a gathering dinner at Xenri in Old Klang Road. Long time didnt have gathering with them already. YW, hippo, KY & Christine. Christine will be giving birth soon. Still got one week to go. Hope she can giving birth naturally and smoothly. Cant wait to see their cute son. Haha:)

Where is my food?

Why wait so long?

Wait till have big yawn, food also not yet come!

No comments: