Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Good moody Sheyanne - Singing

Today have to give Sheyanne a big clap. She really a good girl today. Everday, I got 3 trips with her.
1st - morning fetch her to in law place.
2nd - after work fetch her from in law place to my mom house.
3rd - after dinner fetch her from my mom place back to own house.
Everyday repeat doing the same on my working days. She normally will be good and quiet during the 1st trip only. 2nd trip she will make noise and this is the trip most long coz of traffic jam. Normally i took about 30-40 minutes to reach. 3rd trip normally she will cry all the way till i stop my car and carry her. But today is definitely good. The 1st trip she was singing happily along the trip. Then the 2nd trip she was having her good sweet dream along the way too. So I can drive peacefully. Haha:) The 3rd trip she was so good gal and never cry. A big clap to her..haha:)

Baby Sheyanne sleeping in her car seat


Having her good sweet dream!

See the way she crossed her legs..(so girly)

Sleeping beauty on board

No comments: