Saturday, November 28, 2009

Alex & Gin's Wedding

Today is Alex & Gin's big day. Congratulations to them. Early morning, I bring Sheyanne to my aunty house and wait for the time to see a great good show. Haha:) I m very "8" coz I want to see the gaming sessions. Can said the jimui so kind coz they made a bee costume for the heng dais.. Haha:) An adult diaper with yellow and black color paper wrap + one pin at the backside. Just made it look like a bee....Then pop the ballon that tied on the groom's body. Haha:) Really funny scene. I didnt take photos coz it was too crowded. :) Surprisingly I saw a old collegemates from Alex's Heng dais. He is Alan where we study in Informatics last time. The world is really small but I guess he might not remember who m I. Haha:) My little princess was dressed up like a fairy angel. But her hair spoilt coz she took of the hair pin. Too bad! Sheyanne got ang pao from aunty Gin & uncle Alex! Thanks a lot! Paiseh that me and hubby also got! Sorry, I didnt expected I can get also even I already married! Hehe:) This is the 1st ang pao I got from wedding after my marriage. Hehe:) After the tea ceremony, I send Sheyanne home for rest and nap and wait for the dinner later.

Ballerina Minie Sheyanne

Fairy Sheyanne

White little princess at night in Nikko Hotel, Junior Ballroom. Once we reached, only we noticed that one of Sheyanne shoe is lost! We go back all the way from car park to see whether we drop somewhere or not. But too bad, we cant found it. We didnt check our car coz we are too stupid and forgot to bring the car key. So end up, Sheyanne was not wearing shoes the whole night. Cute little princess was enjoy her dance on stage that night. All the audience gave her a big clap hands and she was even more attracted the performancer that night. Haha:) Funny! She was so tired that night and sleep in car all the way home! Once again congratulations to Mr & Mrs Chai. Hope they can build their family tree very soon! All the best.

Daddy & mummy with Sheyanne @ the entrance of the ballroom, Nikko Hotel

Trying to "rampas" the cookie monster of Lucas

Like Orchid?

Like to touch the cold Ice

Stage performance together with the violin handsome guy!

1 comment:

Baby^Girl said...

omg !1 you curi yee keat photo? wahaha !! i want see the bee session la..
wah .. got ang pao .. good la..
i also wan ! wahaha ...
nvm ..CNY i got you dont have !+P
you not wear the dress bought in FCUK wan meh??
your princess very cute .. but still boyish ! bleh ! whahaa !
and check the email .. which you wan ... that you said you deleted ??