Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bad Day!

I was damn bad luck today. Yesterday went to Melaka with my sales manager and new member-Lawrence. Me & Lawrence in a car. We reached KL about 5pm. Then I went home to take bath then go and pick my Sheyanne as usual. When i about reached, My tayar was burst. Refer to the photos. I was shocked when I saw it.

Then I called hubby to come and save me! Haha:) So this morning I need to send my car to repair and change the tayar. Got few appointments made earlier but cancel last minutes. Then about 11am my handphone start got problem. So early no battery. Is the battery got problem already. No choice and I got many calls in the morning. I need to go n buy a car hp charger in order to charge and continue use for the day. Had found many places but still cannot get it! SO BAD! But finally still get one. Hehe:) Then we continue the journey. We went to Seremban to meet my clients. I was very tired and feel sleepy when I m on the way. Lawrence surprised and so worry. Hehe:) So when on the way back to KL. He drive and I can take a nap in car. It was a raining day, the road was very slippery. We saw 2 accidents when on the way back in Seremban highway. One car from Lane 3 was slip anf lost control till the emergency lane. But at the emergency got one Grand Livina stop and parking there as tayar buncit and ready to change. But the Lost Control car was knocked down the Grand Livina to the big drain there. 2 peoples standing beside the car were s lucky and never get hurt. But I believed sure they was shocked!

1 comment:

Baby^Girl said...

omg .. why burst like that wan ?
hahaha !!
you still can drive ar??
your balia Iphone ar?