Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chocolate Fudge Brownies

I like baking actually. Before marriage, I always did baking at home for my hubby. But now.....already long long time no more do baking. Few days ago, saw a recipes book at my mom house and suddenly made me want to do baking. Since my house is small and no oven, I invite WY to bake together at her place. Early morning, I went to buy those ingredients in Serdang and went her house.

Ingredients:

250g Dark cooking chocolates, broken into pieces
150g Marjerin / butter
180g Brown sugar
3 eggs
120g Plain flour (sifted)
120g White chocolates, cut into chunks
120g Toasted cashnuts
4 tbsp Icing sugar, for dusting


Method:

1. Melt the dark chocolates and butter by using a double boiler or microwave oven with medium power for 2 minutes. stir until the mixture is smooth.

2. Add sugar and stir it well. Add eggs, flour and mix till well-combined.

3. Fold in white chocolates & cashnuts.

4. Pour mixture in to slab pan. (Wipe think layer of butter on the surface of the pan)

5. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180'c for about 30 minutes till cooked.

6. Cool completely in pan and dust with icing sugar before serving.

Both playing together happily

Meal time!


While we are doing baking, Sheyanne was playing with Le Ann. The naughty Sheyanne always want to eat people food. She sticked with WY's maid who was feeding Le Ann there and also never bothered whether I m around or not. WY's maid is so kind and have to feed 2 babies at the time. Haha:) After that, Sheyanne kacau people again when the maid is feeding Ryan lunch. Haih...Sheyanne want to eat also and drink soup. Haha:) After the kids finish, we had our fried rice as lunch by her maid also. Sheyanne sticked with me again to eat again. Hehe:) After that, she had her bottle of milk and while waiting the cake ready, we had some shooting photos of them. When the cake ready, I packed and bring home. Sheyanne was sleep in car while on the way home.

Sheyanne:" Yes, you looking for me??"

Conclusion, the taste is good but the outer layer a bit hard. Hubby said it is a bit too sweet. Actually I feel sweet too but next time will reduce the sugar.

No comments: