Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hong Kong Trip - Day 3

Hong Kong trademark - avenue of stars. Today itenary was nothing much, shopping only. Early morning, my cousin take away the "grill meat (siu yok)" for us to try. Yummy ! Yummy! Then we head to Tsim Sha Jui to take photos @ avenue of stars. Too bad, when we are on the way in the MTR, I noticed I didnt bring out Sheyanne milk bottle. OMG! what to do? We decided to buy there. But who knows, so difficult to find and the nearest place will be Harbour City. Finally we bought in Mothercare shop cost HKD 50. But both of us mood spoilt. Coz chew keep on make noise that it is my fault. Haih...I knew is my mistake but already forgotten, what can I do?Argued & busy looking for milk bottle the whole morning.

Loves to Eat!

Avenue of Stars

At night will be more nice!

Playing Peek A Boo!

Very windy & hazy

Then we went to Mong Kok to shopping. Once we reached, we are looking a place for our lunch and finally we choose McD. Sheyanne made a cake for us @ this time and the McD toilet is small & dirty & also not baby care to change diaper. Both of us busy & crazy again to look for a cleaner toilet. Haih...What a busy morning. We do not like this busy happenning place when we bring along Sheyanne as too crowded and the MTR station do not provided lifts & escalator and this made us need to moved Sheyanne with stroller by man power. So tiring. After a while, Sheyanne falled a sleep & we change to shopping in Causeway Bay. Shopped in Esprit, Bossini & Uniqlo. Walked till our legs almost broken. We take a tea break in a cafe.Nice cafe and we ordered a Shuffle. Very nice also but cost HKD 58.

Tea Break - Chocolate Shuffle

After that, we met my cousin & family by 7pm @ Time Square and along the way, we brought our surname Red Packets. One pack is "Hew" & one pack is "Low" for my mom. My Cousin brought us to buy some biscuits as souvenirs before we go for dinner. We took the "Ding Ding" to our dinner place. This place I had tried before in year 2007 when I last visit to Hong Kong. This round of coz is we pay the bill. I miss the dinner so much especially the Peeing Prawn & Pig neck meat. Hehe:) Thumb up! So delicious...Then we took a taxi home except my cousin, he went to buy us dessert as supper since this is our last night in Hong Kong. Thanks so much! Once reached home, both mummy including me busy to comfort the little ones to go for bed before adults can enjoy the desserts. We had a great chatting & gathering time while enjoying the desserts. Hehe:)

Both girls enjoyed playing together while I take bath

No comments: