Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jusco Member Day

Today is Tmn Maluri Jusco Member Day. My mom was so free today as my dad & Foo had went to Sabah, Kota Kinabalu. So she decided to spend her shopping day in Tmn Maluri Jusco. She reached there 9am but the car already need to park to the roof top. It was so crowded. She bought Sheyanne 2 pack Mammy Poko size L & 2 pack size XL. Other than that, she bought dish dryer for her new home, 2 pillows & bolster, 2 bottle of cooking oil, soap powder. She need to queue few times as some items got limitations, only allow 2 qty per customers only. After work, I went to join her since she was still there. Actually I got nothing want to buy. 1st time went for jusco member day. It was really crowded and so difficult to get a parking. After meet my mom, we went to Children & baby department stores. I was survey some nice, CNY clothes for Sheyanne. Haha:) I had choose some for her but it is gifts from "Poh Poh" to her. Got her a cheongsam and others majority are tops from Miki. I realised that it is so difficult to get Sheyanne bottoms. She is too short with big belly. Haha:) Althought she is 15 months now. But still can wear size 3-6months pants & 6-9 months pants. Haha:) Now its time for me to get her new pajamas & a pair of new shoes.

Sheyanne CNY clothes

1 comment:

Baby^Girl said...

omg fatty girl !!
so short ! haha
walau .. again from poh poh cny clothes ar.. so good ?