Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hong Kong Trip - Day 4

Come to last day. We are leaving today already. We felt this trip is really short. Our flight is morning flight so we woke up very early for breakfast together with my cousin then he booked a taxi for us to Airport since we carried too many things. Haha:) Sheyanne sleep in Taxi. Kok Onn said Airport still got lots of shops & time to shop. Once I reached, I believed what he said. Haha:) Last minutes we still can buy something. Haha:) We bought puzzels for Sheyanne.
A tiring but also happy trip for us. On the way on flight while Sheyanne sleeping, chew said no next time travel together with this naughty without any "maids". Haha:) He said he cannot stand already esepcially when she "manja". Haha:) For me, I still feel ok only Day 3 is not so good. Haha:)

2 comments:

Elaine Yong said...

i m still thinking to bring shevonne to taipei next mth.. but now a bit scare scare liao.... haha..

chewsheiwei said...

Actually for me still ok lar..Only hubby scared of it when she is too 'manja' esepcially when she is too tired!