Wednesday, February 17, 2010

4th Lunar

Sheyanne:"Is my look ok?"
Sheyanne:" Cant wait for lunch, I m, hungry already. Can I have some snack first?"
Sheyanne:"Get ready to wear shoes and go out."
Today we had an lunch appointment with Low Family. Hehe:) Cousin from Hong Kong treat all a lunch in Serdang. By 12pm everyone gathered @ my parents new house in Lake Field. Hehe:)

While waiting @ Lake Field

Guess total how many of us? Its 34 of adults + 1 child (Jia Yi) + 1 baby (Sheyanne) in 3 big tables. It packed and hubby and I liked this feel so much coz it very happenning. As 2 of my bro brought along their gf. Alison who we knew long time ago but Foo's gf-Rina all of us are 1st meet. Hehe:) Sheyanne behaved not bad also. Feed herself on the baby chair. Its a bit dirty and messy but still good enough. After lunch, Sheyanne posed around for photos.

Sheyanne:" Is my pose sexy?"

Posing with Jia Yi cousin

2 fatty comparing the big tummy

My aunty with 2 gf of my bro - Alison & Rina

Sheyanne:" Am I cute?"

Sheyanne:" Let me introduce, this is my kawaii "yee yee" and my lovely mummy."

4 pretty

Haha:) Then once we on the way home, she slept so we went home for her to take a nap. Reached home, I put her on her cot but after a while we heard some sound inside the room and hubby went in and take a look. Yee...how come Sheyanne not on her bed? She climbed over our bed already. OMG...so fast wake up. Then we go Sri Petaling. Cutie pie is so cute with the tight attire. Hehe:) Hubby brought her playground to run around in the evening, she enjoyed so much. Then she ate ice-cream somemore. :)

Ball Time

Praticing to balance herself

Swing Swing

Sliding time!

跷跷板

Bicycle ride

两父女

Ice cream time

Yummy! Yummy!

Sheyanne:"Ice-cream taste good!"

At night, we went to Mid Valley for dinner as hubby promised to helped up for the next day BBQ party organised by my sis. So after dinner, we went Jusco to buy some ingredients. Since Sheyanne didnt sleep the whole day & eyes also became so red already. We decided to go home earlier. She sleep @ 9pm today.

Bus ride before we left @ Mid Valley

No comments: