Friday, February 19, 2010

6th Lunar

Group photo


Today hubby start work. So me & Sheyanne stay at home only. The naughty girl do not want to nap. So about 1.30pm, I brought her go out. Once in a car, she sleep within 10 minutes. So naughty. Hehe:) Actually I would like to go buy food but since Sheyanne sleep, how I eat? Then I called hubby to buy some food for my lunch coz after she slept, I just drive home & carry her back to home and continue sleep. Really naughty!!!Then when hubby is homed, I eat while enjoying the Woohoo DVD at home. Hehe:) Funny show! Once the show ended, the girl woke up loo...Then we went to Leisure Mall walk walk. Buy nothing also. Just to spend time there. Hehe:) Then we rushed home to take bath and get ready to meet our Italy trip mates. We are the 1st couple who reached Uncle Eng house. Sheyanne at first so shy and everytime hide and stick with us although many toys in Uncle Eng house. But after a while, she is warmed up & enjoyed played herself with all the toys there. Hehe:) About 7.30pm, Raymond & Yvonne both couple also arrived. So we leave and head to the restaurant near by Uncle Eng's house. All men discussing about "Camera" and me & Jessica chasing both kids around. :) Hehe:) Zoey & Sheyanne were about the same age. Dunno what happened to Sheyanne she very stick to me tonight and never want daddy to carry around too. About 10pm we ended the dinner and I send hubby to my aunty house and I bring Sheyanne home to sleep. Actually she already sleep on the way back. Reached home, I feel Sheyanne is very warm but no fever. A bit worry night.

No comments: