Thursday, February 18, 2010

5th Lunar

Today early morning, hubby brought Sheyanne to morning market to buy some ingredients for BBQ Party of my sis. End up, they both came back with empty hands. Hubby said cant buy anything as many stalls is not opened yet. So no choice, we went to Carrefour to buy. After that, we had a brunch with in laws again @ Sri Petaling - New Lucky Restaurant. Then reached home, faster put Sheyanne on to bed for nap. Then I was so tiring & sleepy becoz of the hot weather outside. So I fall asleep together with her too. Hubby went out to buy the BBQ net for my sis and came back around 4pm & I was busy wrap the things with him with the aluminium foil. Then again, hubby bring Sheyanne down to the playground to play in the evening.

Sheyanne:"Gu jie combed my hair, nice?" hehehe:)

Came back with all sweat & dirty faces. Hehe:) After shower, dressed up, we are ready to go for the BBQ party already. Once we in the car, Sheyanne sleep already so we drive slowly and let her have enough time to rest. After meal, she run here & there and my bro played fireworks with her also. After that, we went for supper with my in laws. That's our new year, no visiting & seems so boring. Hehe:)

4 pretties

Sheyanne:"See there!"

New toy from uncle Foo's gf-Rina

Play "pop pop"

My sweet heart

Sheyanne:"Let me try, daddy?"

Sheyanne:"I like Pop pop!"

Enjoyed!

No comments: