Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Gardens @ Viva Mall

Baby Jayne had grown up so much and she loves to smile!
Viva was officially opened on 15th April. And hubby was been there working on some renovations works. According to him, its is quite nice with many cafe & restaurants. Good for photo shooting with the nice environment.
Ann on swing @ Gardens Cafe - Viva Mall
So after Sheyanne's gymboree class, we purposely went there for our lunch in The Gardens Cafe. Really nice environment. But the air condition temperature was so cold there. :P The food served not bad.
With my precious!
My lovely angels!
Mummy and Ann & Jayne!
Jayne loves talking!
While daddy brought Ann to washroom, I was having my meal there with Jayne on the stroller. When they were back, I was shocked. hubby said he saw an escalator case. A girl ard aged 15 had broken her toes by the escalator when going up....Scary! Lucky I didnt saw it, if not sure I lost my appetite for eating at all.

A warn to my Ann too, told her cannot stand near by the escalator and we almost will carry her everytime taking the escalator. When I heard the story, I can feel my toes are so pain!

No comments: