Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sheyanne's 1st Casting Shoot

Jasmine Paw, a friend of mine actually had pushing and recommended me to send my Ann to casting quite some times ago. But I really do not have the time to bring her for it. Finally had decided to bring her to experience and I think it could be a good try for her.
I dressed her up with a Sakura Cheongsam which she didn't have the chance to wear it during CNY. I so worried she cannot wear after 2 months. But she still can fit it and I believe she can wear it for quite sometimes.
Here are the photos taken during the casting. :) Photographer is friendly and he told me that Sheyanne never scared of strangers. Yup! She never scared of strangers at all. But strating time, she was so shy. Asked her to pose, she just stand there. :P
Happily playing with those balls
But then after somewhile, with chocolates and cold drinks from Fer Leong - photographer, she was so active and run here and there. Being busy bosy and tell the photographer she want to see photos after shoot. Monkeying here and there. :)
Mummy & Sheyanne
I didn't put any hope that she will become a star but just a experience for her. At her aged now, it quite hard to captured a good photos. But Fer still managed to get fews which I think is good shoot.

No comments: