Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Froggie Mini Burger

Newly bought this kind of bun from Jusco. I found that this is super nice. I like it so much. Ann requested burger many times but yet mummy no time to get the burger bun for her. 1st time making it for her and not sure she like it or not. The burger is filled up with egg mayo with crab stick & a slice of ham. Side dish I bake the hash brown and cut half for her since her appetite is small. Decorated like a lady hand bag using half slice of cheese.

I decorated the frog eye using the hard boiled egg white. For the cheek, I used 2 little small circle to make it more girly feel. :)
Froggie Mini Burger
 The Frog Burger
 Hash brown lady handbag
I m quite disappointed when I knew she didn't eat the burger today. She complained that the burger is too big, and her mouth is small and cannot bite it. This kind of reason .....Really speechless! 

No comments: