Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Onde-Onde

Love onde-onde so much. :) Try again today. I use the rice cooker with boil soup function to cook the sweet potatoes with peeled off the skin with timer set. Since I know I was failed on the 1st trial last time due to the sweet potatoes is not soft enough to mashed, I cooked longer time this time.

The sweet potatoes is soft enough and easy to mashed it. Then add in the glutinous rice flour to make the dough. This time I managed to make the skin very smooth. Very fast completed then wrap with the gula melaka. Make is like a ball round shape. Then cook in the pandan water. When the balls floated up, take it up and put in the salted santan, it will automatically stick on the balls. Hehe:)

 Here the outcome!
Yummy! Yummy Onde-Onde...
Hubby tried out and said much more better than the 1st time. And he one shot ate 9 pcs and finished up those I keep for him. Haha:) Just too yummy? 

No comments: