Thursday, May 24, 2012

Snoopy & Woodstock Sandwiches Balls

Saw the Snoopy & Woodstock online. Feel like interesting not so difficult as the features is simple. Since Ann doesn't like the chicken floss filling. Today I made cheesy scrambled egg. She love eggs very much. Make the sandwiches balls with the filling & wrap with cling wrap to stay the shape. This is quite simple and easy to do.

Then I put in in the silicon cup for me to add in the details easily. The snoopy is just look so alike and cute. But the Woodstock still the room for improvement. :) May be is the shape doesn't look a like Woodstock. Will try again next time and hope can do much better.

Snoopy & Woodstock Sandwiches Balls for Ann
I m so glad that she finished her bento today. Really a great motivation for me to work harder and surprise for her. hehe:) She really like the cheesy egg so much! 

No comments: