Monday, May 21, 2012

Tiger Macaroni

Macaroni is Ann favorites coz she do not like rice much. I used soy sauce & olive oil to for the sauce. Before that I cooked the Macaroni with salted water. :) Then I start decorate the tiger. Do not have the straight line nori puncher. I replaced with the curve one. Should get new nori puncher soon. The tiger shape I used the bear mould cutter to cut the cheese. Add some circle using ham on the ears and mouth side. I m quite enjoying decorating now. 
Tiger Macaroni
closed up for Tiger 1
Another lil tiger with other expression!
Ham Flower
But Ann came back and told me that the macaroni is less taste today. I forgot to test the taste when I cook this morning. She only ate few spoons of macaroni but she said she finished the tiger cheese...:)  

No comments: