Friday, May 25, 2012

"Guess Who Am I" Sandwiches Bento

Got this idea again from Internet also. :) This is pretty simple. Cut the square sandwiches and filled up with cheese & ham. I choose to put in a square lunch box to occupied whole space of it which I newly bough from 100 yen shop yesterday,

Cut the nori to cover the edge. Use ribbon cutter to cut it out from Ham. Add in polka dot with cheese with round cutter. I free hand cut the hand shape from cheese. This is not easy as I do not have small knife at home. May be try to cut by scissors next time.

Place a yellow egg sheet before placing the nori on the bread. Actually I wanted to make red egg sheet but I cant figure out the method of making red egg sheet. So temporary use yellow egg sheet 1st. White polka dot is from white egg sheet. Cut the 3 little straight line from nori for the hand.

Guess Who Am I?
When I m back today, Ann automatically 'reported' to me, she didn't finished the sandwiches today. She left some bread but she ate the ham, cheese & egg. I asked her whether she know what Disney character is that, she very fast can answer me is "Minnie". :) Haha:) 

No comments: