Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kung Fu Panda Sandwiches Balls

Its time making the sandwiches balls today. I used the cling wrap to wrap the bread with the chicken floss filling and shape it. Kind of interesting making it. Then I start decorated the Ah Po Panda face. This is absolutely not easy as the details is small and hard to put it on. I use the hard boiled egg white for the ear, nose & egg part. Pin to secure with soba strip.

Since Ann requested she want a bee, I make the instant mashed potatoes. This is easy and convenient. Just add water and stir it. Although I feel that the portion is big for her today. Bet she sure cannot finished. The bee wing is cut a heart shape from a slice of ham. :)
 Ann bento
 Kung Fu panda...
Bee (Mashed potatoes)
Already know the answer, she really didn't except the wing ham. :( She said she do not like the chicken floss. This is her reason of today didn't finished her bento. .. 

No comments: