Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Little Mouse Soba

Had been stop making bento these few days since Ann is having school holidays. Thought of can enjoy more sleep in the morning. But I m very glad that Ann told me she missed my bento last night. She requested a noodles bento for her to bring to FIL house to eat. :)

This is simple and easy making it. Cook the soba with some salt. Then make the soy sauce, I add in some sesame oil this time. I like sesame taste so much. :) Then I decor the quail egg as a little mouse. The mouse tail is a food pick actually. Newly got it from Daido. This bento just take me about 15 minutes to complete.

 Little Mouse Soba
When I m hone, I can't wait to know how Ann clean the bento. Then my FIL said she doesn't like the sesame oil. She only ate the little mouse quail egg. :( What I like, she doesn't like...


No comments: