Monday, September 7, 2009

Japan Trip - Day 3 (7th Sept)

Location: Toyama, Kanazawa
Today we will heading to my sis place - Kanazawa. According to her, it is a "kampung" place. After breakfast, around 10.30am, my cousin fetch us to Kanazawa. By car, from Toyama to Kanazawa it takes about 1 hour journey. One car cant fit all people with lugagge. So she asked help of her Japanese friend. My sis and the luggages are in the car of her Japanese friend. Coz my sis can communicate in Japanese where as the rest of us with my cousin car.

Photos with Swee Ying Cousin MIL before we left

Group photos with Swee Ying cousin FIL

We reached there around noon. Then we put down all the bagages and go to have lunch nearby. The old people went for Indian food. Where me and my sister + baby went to Big Boy for our lunch. It is consider a cheap restaurant coz that area major are all students. After lunch, we want to go back my sis house.

Big Boy trademark

Having her cheese rice in Big Boy as lunch

Free Airplane toy from the restaurant

After lunch, Sheyanne so happy

My dad said what about we walk by since so near by. So me with baby accompany him to walk home. Who knows he is too clever and tell me "come we go this way, i think this is a short cut." Then I said, "I cant recognised the road if use different way one". He said:" Very easy one." Walked walked walked, then we were lost. Haha:) Luckily I got copy my sis address so i try to ask the people there in Japanese. The people also dunno how to go. So finally they help to called my sis and tell her where are we. Haha:) Actually just next to another street only. Hehe:) Then everyone laugh at us. So easy also dunno the way home. All is my dad false la. Hehe:) Then we went home to wait for our lugagges to reach and my mom and aunty start prepared the dinner. Naughty girl like to crawl here and there esepcially the stairs.

Apple tree

"Gong gong" and Sheyanne with apple tree

Sheyanne standing up the stairs without any fears

Naughty girl like to crawl

After comfort the little baby princess, me and my sis go near by for shopping where my dad go nearby the hardware shop. We met up by 6pm at Jusco's Mcdonald. Jusco is the place where my sis doing her part time job. Distance is just about 15 minutes walk from her house. We went Uniqlo and managed to buy something luckily. Then we go Jusco, I bought cheese for the little one. And we wait dad there. 6pm already so dark in Japan. So we rushed home for dinner. As we reached home, my mom said," Your duaghter just wake up and almost want to cry when she cant see me around." Hehe:) She forget about it when my mom feed her food. Haha:) Sheyanne really like to EAT. Then after dinner, take bath and start arrange our sleeping place. Sheyanne is so cute. When she saw us open up the tatami and as we wanted to put the bed sheet cover she crawl over and lied on the bed and laugh crazy loud. Haha:) Then I moved her away, and she crawl back again and lied again on the bed and laugh again. Only disturbing us. Haha:) Due to limited place and wanted to save more money, we all sleep on floor of tatami where my sis bought earlier for us.

Haha:)

Sheyanne:" This is my bed."

Before we go into our sweet dreams we do MSN and chit chat with my hubby and my cousin in HK. After a while, the little one slept where as we only start do some cleanning jobs after she sleep. Other wise, she really very "kacau" and we cant do things. Haha:) In Japan, rubbish also must throw correctly which my sis house also got 3 dustbin for 3 types differents rubbish. Old people really not used to the life like that and alwasy throw wrongly and make my sis mad. My sis sleep last as she still enojoy her drama.

After shopping @ Uniqlo

Baby stroller @ Jusco FOC use

1 comment:

Baby^Girl said...

Oi .. not tatami la.. just mattress la and so called huton!!
tatami is those macam 草席wan...