Sunday, September 13, 2009

Japan Trip - Day 9 (13th Sept)

We are leaving Nagoya and want to go to our last station in Osaka. But before we leave, we went to visit Toyota Gallery. We bought a one day bus pass @ 500 yen. Toyota Gallery is something like Petrosains in KLCC. But all realated to Toyota. With the visit, only I realised that Toyota are producing cloth previously before they started the automotion industry. We tried many games there. I bought a magnet set as souvenirs from the souvenirs shop there. Mom bought a cute keychain for Sheyanne. It was made of cloth so it is safe for her to bite. Hehe:) and got vibration as the car will move. hehe:) Dad bought few cute models of cars. Eg: ambulance, police car, lorry, motorbike. and etc.

Mummy & Sheyanne in Toyota Gallery

Family group photo

This is the car key chain "poh poh" bought for Sheyanne

Then we back to Nagoya station and meet up with Chiaki for lunch before we leave Nagoya. Wah...the little Sheyanne was slept in the bus when on the way back from Toyota so we get the baby stroller from Takashimaya to let her sleep in it. So this lunch without her disturbing, all of us so enjoyed. :)

She sleep we eat!

Me, my sis & Chiaki - A Japanese friend of my sis who stayed in our house before

A set of udon & rice - me share with my mom

Soba set - my dad (Restaurant hot item)

Another soba set - 4 choices of soba (My sis share with my aunt)

After lunch, we said bye bye to Chiaki then all of them went back to hotel to get the luggages while I wait them at the station with sleeping Sheyanne in the stroller. Till last minutes only return the stroller to Takashimaya and we take train to Osaka. The journey only about 1 hours. And this naughty girl is awake and full of energy. So she never sleep in train and all of us didnt sleep as well. We reached Osaka Kinki Hotel about 4pm. This Hotel is the furthest from the station we booked. But luckily my sis still managed to find it without getting a lost way. Without luggages, it will be nearer.

This is our room


Hehe:) Then we have a rest in Hotel, where dad went nearby to shopping again. Dad even can shop more than me coz he got more $$ than me. Hehe:) after play for a while, I let Sheyanne take a nap before our dinner. After settle all, we went out to survey for our dinner. We choosed to eat BBQ. It is buffet style but got time limitation -90 minutes. I feel this meal is delicious but my dad doesnt like it. After dinner, we walked nearby. There are many amusement park along the street. Sheyanne saw a cute stitch bear which got music and walked. My sis try to get for her but failed. So difficult. Hehe:) somemore the shops we cannot enter coz with Sheyanne. After 7pm, aged below 16 cannot enter. :) Give up then we walked back to our Hotel.

Jogging in lugagges after dinner

Osaka is very crowd everywhere

Sheyanne:" Mummy, Can I bring the Stitch home?"

No comments: