Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Japan Trip - Day 11 (15th Sept)

Blur blur Sheyanne

Today had to take flight back to KL already. Early morning, after check out, my sis accompany us to Kansai Airport. As we reached, parents and my sis went to collect our luggages that we sent earlier. See Japan services so good and convenient. All only $$. We had our breakfast there. Said bye bye to my sis before we get into the gate. She using our pass to travel around with her friends. Hehe:) Then buy the souvenirs from Airport for my collegues and also chew family. Until no hand to take. :)

After warm up start to move around already

Want to get my camera??

While waiting at the gate, sunddenly, we heard someone annoucing my dad names and made me worry, what happened? Dad and aunt was in toilet also rush out to see what happened when they heard the name. Haha:) Oh...they said due to the flight is unbalance our flight seats need to change. So bad. Somemore n omore bassinet for Sheyanne this time. Coz the rich people book the seats when they purchase the flight tickets. :) We are the one who bought teh cheap tickets so no privilege. After on board, one of the crew asked me want to change seats or not. But must back to own seat when from KK to KL coz this flight going to have a short transit in KK. I also didnt know got transit in KK till they told me. So finally me and Sheyanne be place to a row of 5. She sleep after the flight depart. Then I was given privelge to dine 1st coz with baby. Can eat while she sleep is the best. :) If not I got no chance to eat also. After she woke up, seh played with a Japanese kid who around 2 or 3 years old. Very funny looking at her to communicate with people. There is a Japanese crew speak in Japanese with me and hence I replied her in Japanese. She asked me going where. I said KL. Then she asked what is the purpose? She was surprisingly when I answer back to home after travel in Japan. Coz she taught I was a Malaysian who stayed or married with Japanese. Haha:) Does I look like Japanese? Defiitely not. She said I can speak Japanese well. :) Sheyanne also like to play with the air crews in flights. Actually we got not enough milk powder for her so I sms my hubby to bring her powder when picking us up later. Lucky MAS gave one pack of milk powder. Just do not are what brand already and I just gave her. Normally she drank 6 onz but she was not enough and request more. I made another 3 onz and she still can finish all. :) Very fast, we reach KK, we didnt go down and we saw many people came to clean the flight with 5 of us on board. Haha:) After flight departed, Sheyanne want another milk. Then I just gave her and she slept after her milk till the flight reached KLIA. Cant wait to go home to have a good sleep. The whole trip, I had calculated our the cost. It was about RM5,000 per person include flight ticket, Hotels, JR Pass, entrance fees and meals exclude shopping only. Do you think is cheap?? Haha:) Looking forward to next Japan trip in 2010. Haha:)

2 comments:

Annie Q said...

Looks so so fun!! A lot nice pictures and you went to a lot places!!

RM5k, consider ok lei, somemore include hotel stay and also air ticket.

Wah! Another Japan trip next year, so nice!!!

chewsheiwei said...

Annie: Thanks for dropping by. Yeah, we went many places. Can asked me plan for you next time if you are ineterested. Next year we plan to go hokkaido. Hehe:)