Saturday, September 5, 2009

Japan Trip - Day 1 (5th Sept)

It will be a long holiday post. But wording will be less coz I m lazy to write. More photos will be showed. Hehe:) We departed a flight at 11.45pm on 4th Sept. Hubby and Foo send us to KLIA since too much of luggages.


Choosing chocolates

Before on board, my dad accidentally cramp my little princess leg when queing to check in by the baggages stroller. Pity girl cried so loud and everyone looking at us. After comfort her to stop cry, we went to buy chocolate as souvenirs for my cousins' kids. Then we took train to gate and get ready for boarding. This little girl do not want to sleep until we are in the flight.

Crawling here and there while waiting to be on board

We got the priority to get on board 1st coz travel with baby. Then my mom again accidentally cramp her little hand by the dining table in flight. Then she cried very loud but just a while then she was slept before the flight departed. Thank god and I can have a peaceful flight. After take off, the crew installed the bassinet and I just put her sleep in the bassinet. But the bassinet is so small she cannot have a good sleep as she cannot turn here and there. A 6 hours flight passed very fast as the mood is excited and happy coz on holidays. Hehe:) We reached Kansai International Aiport around 7am (Japan time).

With grandpa in the train to the arriving hall in Kansai International Airport
Blur face coz just woke up

As we landed, we look for the baggages delivery services to deliver the big luggage to my sis place in Kanazawa. We sent 3 bags to Kanazawa. 2 bags cost 1,890 yen each 1 small bag at 1,680 yen. Another gift bags of souvenirs from Malaysia for my cousin, we also sent by the services to Toyama which also cost 1,890 yen. Then we proceed to the JR ticketing counter to purchase our train tickets to Toyama and activate the JR Rail pass. The time is just nice and we can catch the earliest train at 8.44am and we need to transit in Shin-Osaka Station to Toyama. The whole journey took about 4 hours from Kansai to Toyama. Luckily my girl is good and sleep in train.

0 fares but occupied 2 seats in train

Lunch near by Toyama Station.

As I can speak a little bt Japanese, I communicate with the Japanese person but the people thought I m very good in Japanese can talk with me in Japanese also. Haha:) Luckily still can understand. So scared we're lost. At the same time, my sis also travel from Kanazawa to Toyama to meet us. Then we took lunch somewhere near by the Toyama station where my cousin come and pick us to her house. Due to her car cnanot fit all people with luggages. So my dad and sis took train to her nearest station. Then my parents went to market with her to buy some food to cook Malaysian delight for my cousin. Haha:) She miss Malaysian food so much. After dinner, we went to "Onzen" - Hot spring. All nee dto be naked in the hot spring. Haha:) This is Japanese cultural. It is so nice and comfortable. Baby Sheyanne tried with us also. Haha:) My aunty said "what pattern also got". Haha:) no need to be shy coz even old women also naked like this only. And we had a good sleep thru the night and get ready for next day tour.

2 comments:

Baby^Girl said...

wah .. so fast.. then i can copy urs lo ? wahaha ...
wei . send me photo !

chewsheiwei said...

Only Day 1 wor..still got so many days. Already very lazy to write lor...