Friday, January 14, 2011

37th Weeks Pregnancy

Today I went for check up alone. This is the very first time check up without hubby. Actually I m very nervous, scared, and full of fear for this check up. Reason is up to date till now, baby head is still not yet fully turned down.

My weight: 51.6kgs.

Through my this pregnancy, I had totally gained 12kgs from 39.6kgs. I m looking forward for a smooth natural birth. Unfortunately, baby had disappointed me again during the check up. Her head is on my right side and legs on my left side.

As this situation, Doctor advised for cesarean birth. NO, I do not want a cesarean birth. But I had tried my method to help baby to turn down. Talk to her very often but still the same. Why? My worries and fears came across to me. What happened to her? Is she ok?

I wish to have natural birth as before not only because the financial of medical surgical fees and also I scared of the feeling of letting people cut on me. Hate that feeling and I had never been done any operation at all. This time is very near CNY and I know hubby is very tension about it also. Since he is the eldest in the family, after marriage, his burden is even heavy to take care our family and his family. Nowadays CNY to us is all about spending money only. Not like childhood time, got new clothes, new shoes, from top to toes all new, nice food, snacks & drinks all even fire crickets.

I did asked Doctor why sometimes my stomach is very hard till I feel very uncomfortable. He told me coz my due date is near. If stomach is very hard + pain, means giving birth soon. He wrote me a letter of admission in case I want to birth anytime from now. But due to special case, it is a breech baby so far, he warned me not to eat and drink any before admit if anything happened coz I might need an emergency operation anytime.

But since I do not wish to have cesarean birth, he said try another week and see how is the status. By next week if baby position no improve, then he asked us to be prepared to go for cesarean. Haih.......

Baby, Mummy want you to try your best to turn down by your own and lets have a smooth natural varginal birth. We all are here always welcome and loves you. Can't wait your arrival to join us. We always loves you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a plan, whether it be all natural, with meds, anything that you think you might want. But remember sometimes little things can come up and change things. Labor is work and it does hurt. Im not gonna lie to u and tell you that its not bad.
I can do this...so you also can. Your body is built to bring life in the world, it will do it without you doing anything.
So go with it, feel it, experience it, and make it as special of a day as you can. After all, you will have the most wonderful present at the end for all of your hard work.