Friday, January 28, 2011

Our New Member

Finally came to the day - 28th Jan 2011. We had finally decided for cesarean birth. Early morning, after sending Sheyanne to my in law house, hubby rush to hospital with me. I m a bit nervous yet excited. Nervous since it is very very first operation for me. Excited as I m going to meet my another precious one very very soon.

By 10am + I had changed and get ready for it. Supposed hubby promised to go in with me but who knows he last minutes FFK. I was alone for the C-section. After injection, Doctor started his job. Very fast, I can hear little crying sound. Her sounds was so loud.

As the nurse carry her to me and see, she was just so lovely with fair skin and more hair than her sister - Sheyanne. After doctor done all, it is about 12pm. The whole section takes about 1 hour+.

When I m out, hubby is there waiting for me. Hubby do not have the chance to see the precious one though. I m glad that baby is fine and everything go smooth.


Name: Hew Jay Ee (Jayne) 丘洁怡
Baby Weight: 2.9kgs
Length: 49cm

Close up

Look like who?

At night, Sheyanne came with in laws to see her lil sister. From her expression, we know that she is not excited and also not happy. But she never cry. May be she need more time to accept it. We prepared a siblings gift for her. She is happy to have the presents.

Hope she loves her "mei mei". My besties all are here to say hello to my 2nd princess too. Although they came late and my wound was so pain to talk much, but I m happy for their coming to support. Thanks for coming!

3 comments:

BoeyJoey said...

Jayne looks lovely! very fair! congratulations to you an yur family. What a nice way to celebrate CNY :-D.

Serene said...

Congrats for your new born!! She has a very nice name... Have a happy confinement! I believe Sheyanne will sure love her sister, give her some time. =)

Baby^Girl said...

y chew FFK??
lovely one..;)