Wednesday, January 26, 2011

39th Weeks Pregnancy

My weight: 53.6kgs

Total I had gained 14kgs this pregnancy so far. There's again no good new. Baby head not yet turn down. Doctor did mentioned the water is also not much. But he did not gave me the readngs.

So, finally we had decided to have a cesarean birth on coming Friday 28th Jan 2011. Unless miracle really happened on that morning which my baby head turn down on her own. This is my wish too.

We choose not to drag and wait again due to few reasons:
1) to avoid the emergency case, there are surchanges if anything happened on public holidays and after hospital office hours.
2) Wish to stay at home during this Chinese New Year
3) Risk that we consider since baby head is not turned down

By the way, I would like to thanks Bee Ting for the effort and advises so far to help me on helping baby to turn down. Giving me encouragement not to give up. Thank you very much!

Baby, we are going to meet you by Friday or you pls turned down on your own and choose your birth date yourself. We loves you and well prepared to welcome you, Baby!

1 comment:

BoeyJoey said...

i hope Baby's head will turn down too... ia you, Baby!