Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Outing with Kim alone

Sheyanne was very lucky have lots of loving "kai ma". She likes and remember Kim the most. Tonight suddenly Kim want to bring her out. Kim reached my house around 9.30pm and surprisingly Sheyanne just can follow her out without me or hubby joining.

Hubby was really "fall his spec" as he was thinking she will not willing to follow Kim. Haha:) After they gone, we both enjoyed chit chatting at home and wondering how she was going on with Kim. Haha:)
Riding Elephant

After sometimes, I received what's app photos from Kim. We both was wondering where they both went? I thought Kim just brought her for dessert near by my house. But actually they both went to Leisure Mall for rides. I really dunno Leisure Mall got such rides too. Haha:) Around 10.30pm, finally she was homed with a Minnie Mouse bag and M&M, with another 2 donuts.
Kim said she was there and said," 选哪一个好呢?"

I knew Sheyanne was very tired already, so we both didn't asked her much about what she did. Very soon, she got to her bed and sleep since she ate her flu medicine in the evening. But before sleep, she told me " 姐姐去做工找多多钱买 Mickey Mouse 给Ann Ann." Haha:)

Kim told me a lots of interesting story about her too. I feel that she getting more independent and good girl nowadays. Hope she keep it up to behave well.
Thanks a lots, I bet Sheyanne was very happy had an outing with Kim, but next time no need buy her many things when outing. If not she will be use to it, sure every outing she got something. Hehe:)

No comments: