Sunday, September 4, 2011

1st Bento

Ann had move to Level 7 of her Gymboree class. It was a drop off classes. So we have to prepare her meal to bring over for her break time. I woke up earlier to prepare her Bento for her. Everyone who know me should know I can't cook well. But from now I have to learn some cooking skills to cook for my precious one. I m a lazy mom, I only get them snacks or food from outside.
Ham sandwiches + hotdogs
I love baking but at this moments, my home do not have an oven for me to bake. Hope after we move to new bigger house with bigger kitchen I can do some baking for my girls,

1st class of drop off, she seem quite ok and doing well. Participating well according to the classmates and teachers. Her favourites is the ABC dance. It was from 9.30 to 12.15pm that consists of play classes, music classes & art classes. She cried a while during the art classes but teacher persuaded her stop crying in few minutes times.
While waiting for 'jie jie'
Looking @ her cute art work done in the class was so warm. Hehe:) Hope she can adapt it fast without daddy or mummy in the classes.

No comments: