Saturday, September 24, 2011

Horse Carnival @ Selangor Turf Club

I was off on the Saturday and my mother in law said wanna bring Ann to the Horse Carnival. She heard from neighbours saying that it was very happening.
6th Bento
Early morning Daddy made her a Bento as breakfast using the Winnie the Pooh mould from my sis bought in Japan for me. She like it so much. Then we go to in law place. Daddy need to work so he didn't join us.
@ Selangor Turf Club
Pony Ride
It was so hot. We just walked a while and cannot stand the hot. So we went back after the Pony Ride. Ann insist wanna ride on it. She was so excited. After the ride she told me that she beat the horse backside and the horse run faster. So funny.

Lunch Time
After lunch, Jayne was just woke up, so I brought 2 of them for hair cut. :P This is Jayne 1st hair cut. Does she look cute?
Jayne new look
Ann short fringe

No comments: