Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ann's Drop off Gymboree Class

7th Bento: Eggs with smiley face rice
Today, a simple bento prepared by Daddy. We tried on rice today. Since Jayne was not feeling well. Pity her having flu and coughing. We just drop off Ann for class and we went back to Sri Petaling. Daddy dropped us in front of Plan B. I brought Ann to class. After their dance and went into room, I left.
Her Dance

Sick Jayne still smiling!
We went back to Sri Petaling to have breakfast. And taken Jayne's medicine. After breakfast, we went back to Bangsar to pick Sheyanne. As I reached, I ask the teacher how was Sheyanne doing. I m glad that teacher told me she had improved a lots and less crying already. Hope next class she no cried at all. Keep it up! Darling. We finished the Bento also. After class, she ran to us happily with her art work. :)

No comments: