Saturday, September 10, 2011

3rd & 4th Bento

Today is my off day and I was staying at home with my kids. I made bentos for Ann. She was so happy and loves it so much after she woke up in the morning. She finished 2 sandwiches & a mini hot dog. But she was asking me why not Octopus Hot Dogs?? hm...coz mummy is lazy...:(
4 cheesey egg sandwiches + 2 mini hot dog
After that, I brought 2 lil girls to post office to post out the parcel. Ann was wondering what is Pos Office and keep asking me questions. Haha:) Then I was just back home after sending the parcel. Bath them and play with them a while. Ann finished the balance of food left over this morning.
Dinner: Animal shape potatoes + Octopus Hot dogs as requested by Ann
While they are having their nap time, I only got the time to take shower and start doing the bento for dinner. Tonight we are having pre mooncake festival party and I know Ann would not concentrate on having her proper meal. She will be busy playing around with her friends & neighbours. :)

No comments: