Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Normal Sunday

Bento #12
After last busy weekend, this Sunday, we were a bit relax and back to normal life. Early morning making bento and sending Ann to Gymboree class. Since Ann complained she prefer rice than spagetti. We made her rice Bento. As usual again she cried in the beginning of class.
Ann Hokey Pokey Dance
After class as usual daddy brought Ann to KEW in the Gardens Mall while I brought Jayne to her Gymboree class. I always try my best to be fair and brought Jayne for class like what Ann did last time. But I know that I m tired & lazy. We skipped her class quite often. Jayne characteristic is more shy and sticky to mummy. We should let her mix around with others more often.
Jayne @ Gymboree
Bubbles Time
At night, we brought Ann for bumper car in Leisure Mall. She is getting more expert driving bumper car. All the parents around asking how old is she? When I answered 3. They all got shocked and saying she is so smart and can drive alone. Older kids like aged 8 also want accompany by parent. Hehe:) We enjoyed so much the night.
Daddy's Princess - after bumper car

No comments: