Monday, November 28, 2011

Public Holiday

Another Public Holiday again, come to year end, there are so many holidays. Hubby still need to work but I m off. Since in laws is at home and willing to look after lil Jayne, I only bring Ann out to the Gardens - KEW with my SIL.




Posed with xmas tree!


We went out late as we had our brunch @ dim sum nearby. Wait for SIL to get ready, we were out around 12pm. There are many Christmas decor around in the shopping mall. Ann was getting excited too.




Xmas decor @ the Gardens Mall


After she got sick, she become very very "lau gai" these days until I cannot stand for it. I got no patience to talk good with her. She keep on making me angry madly. We were back around 4.30pm and Ann had her nap in SP. I went home to pick hubby for dinner.




Jayne on ride!


Since everyone home earlier, we had our dinner quite early today. We had steamboat near by Leisure Mall and we promised Ann to bring her for Bumper car after dinner. The steamboat is not bad.





Both of them playing together!





Mummy is tiring playing with both of you but yet happily to see both lovely & happy!


We back home around 9.30pm and wanted to get to the bed. :)

No comments: