Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sick

Ann was having fever since yesterday. It was high fever somemore. FIL called up in the afternoon. I went to see her a while and she was still active. At night, when we were back, we suppose to bring her see doctor. But she was as active and fever already gone. So we thought she recover speedly.

Next day, I was MC as well since I also having a fever. And we checked on Sheyanne, she still having fever. So early morning, hubby take leave, he send the maid to healthy Jayne to in law place then send both of us to see doctor. I got a rest at home after medicine. But was also very blur.

However Ann was still super active. She was playing with daddy outside the room while I was taking my rest. Till night, I still felt unwell and take another MC next day again. Ann had been much better, fever had down but still coughing badly.

After 2 days MC, finally I m fully recover and back to work as normal. :) Long time didn't sick and this round really sick with "rainbow color" . A good chance for me to take a good rest but hopefully there is no more sick!

No comments: