Saturday, November 5, 2011

Justin & Ching Yee's Wedding

It had been a long waited day. Finally they tied up their knot. One of my best buddy since high school. We all were very excited and happy for the day. Early morning I bring along 2 lil ones and my maid to CY's place. Waiting for the rest to reach and we get prepare for the game session for the heng dais. Ann also getting excited to meet all her good god mom.
Jayne still ok early morning
Ji mui flowers
Our Team of the day
Ann still not yet warm up
With the bride
WY is the one who prepare all the stuffs for the games. Although we do not have very tough and difficult games for the guys. But the progress run smooth and funny. Everyone had a big laugh.
Setting up for the games..
After the 1st round games with the groom
1st games: Bumping to eat banana
2nd games: Roll the eggs from one leg to another leg and then eat the egg
3rd games: Pose with colorful lolipop with sexy pose (Photos was prepared)
4th games: Sour juice
5th games: Spicy coffee
6th games: Bitter gourd jelly
7th games: kissing & pass the loves to completed the msg "J Love K"
8th games: Groom write the big promise to the bride
Groom meet the bride
(Ann is so kepoh there)
Jimui with the couple
Love Kisses
Us with the bride in "kua"
Beautiful bride with blur Ann
After that, finally we can have our meal...all of us were so hungry. Luckily I got enough hand to baby sit Ann. Where as Jayne was a bit"manja" and she almost crying the whole sessions. She only keep quiet when I m carrying her. Knewing that she is tired & sleepy. After that, group photos session. A very funny one...
Walking with the bride...
1...2...3...
I didnt go over to Klang (Groom's place) and I left to back to our home for rest and nap both princess before the night dinner. Hub were home around 4pm + and my turn to go to the Salon for my hair do. But many Salon also full of people and need a long waited. I changed 3 Salon which I no need wait. Reached home already 5pm+. Luckily Hubs already help up to bath both of them and already dressed up nicely.
Family Pic
Just done ..putting the petals along the path...
Flower girl of the day!
Ann is shy, not yet heat up!
WF, Kim & Ann
Daddy & Jayne
Wei Yee & Me
The cute girl with favourite Kim
Bride & Ann
Ann, me & Kassie (Bride)
Us with the bride
Cheers!
Do you think the background like red carpet for celebrities?
I personally love it so much.
Our Family pic!
The Girls...
I quickly change and makeup for myself as we have to reach there early. Ann is the flower girl of that night. She is very happy and excited for that. Need to give her sometime to warm up with the flower boy. After sometimes, she was holding the cute basket running here and there before start. :) She even help to decor the venue by putting the flower petals along the walking path..
Jayne is sleepy when dinner about to start...
Waiting to start...
Good show Ann
Her performance is good. She managed to finish the walk by throwing the flowers. Just that she didn't smile at all. But still so cute.. Hehe:) 1st time experience consider well done. She was tiring and we left early around 10pm. Jayne was a bit not feeling well and tiring. So to Ann too. She was busy since early morning. Both of them fall asleep in the car before we were out of the car park. Can really see how tired they'were.

Too bad that I didn't managed to take photos with the bride in her beautiful dinner dress. After toasting on stage. We left but I heard from Kim many stories about my cute Ann coz Ann was together with Kim the whole night. If I didn't sound, may be people think that Ann was her daughter. Haha:) Glad to have a such good friend too.

Thanks everyone for the helping hand for baby sit my 2 monsters.. Hehe:) There are more photos in fb. :)

No comments: