Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Her 1st Movie

After dressed up

Today is Wednesday and I brought Sheyanne for her 1st movie in Leisure Mall. Our show is Rango at 12.20pm. She was so excited. Early morning after dressed up, keep asking me what time go see movie.

I bought a small pop corn for her. Due to it is school holiday now, it was crowded and she also excited seeing so many friends watch movie together. Before show start, she keep telling me this and that, she like Kung Fu Panda 2 and Rio. Sure will try my best to bring her again.
Sheyanne is ready for movie
Although we didn't manage complete the movie, but it is a good experience to have a movie date with her. :) Hope next movie, she can complete it. We left about half an hour the movie end. She told me she want milk and she look sleepy. So I asked her whether she want to go home sleep or not. She said yes so I left early with her.

No comments: