Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Her Fashion Sense

Today morning I brought her to Cannaught Mcdonald's playland to play. After play a while, she told me." Mummy, 去买一个东西给我吃啦!" Haih.....Actually I just thought to bring her for fun not eat. But finally I got her a happy meal. She only happy to get the toy and few french fries. Others was wasted my money only! :(

Playing Happily with her happy meal toy @ Mcdonald's playland!
ABC Puzzle Time!
Shapes...
Nowadays, my cheeky Sheyanne is very choosy on her clothes. She want to change her clothes. Everytime, she told me she want to change 美美的。She want got pockets, got buttons and she likes dress so much.

From tops to bottoms she want to choose herself. :) so headache.
Her new fashion (just after bath, hair is wet...)
Hair is dried after sometimes. She saw me wearing a jeans shorts with pockets, she also want. Hardly get her pants. so finally she changed to the blue pants with pockets.
Sheyanne is so pretty! Hehe:)
Want to carry bag somemore! :)
At night, when I take out the camera to shoot for Baby Jayne, Sheyanne came over and said, "我又要和妹妹拍!"
Baby Jayne!
Both darlings so sweet!

No comments: