Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Birthday

This year is my 28th Birthday. Nothing special. I had a simple lunch with my buddies - WY & Kim in Leisure Mall Sakae Sushi together with hubby and princess Sheyanne. :) Little Jayne was under taking care by in law during day time now.

Hubby was not aware it was my birthday though. So bad! He only realised that when my buddies pay for the bill and wished me Happy Birthday! Haha:) How "good" is him! :) Btw, I dun really mind about it too. Coz too many years didn't really celebrate my birthday already. Every year only have a simple dinner with my buddies. :)
Video captured by Kim - Hao Poh Ann
Thanks buddies.:)

Kim was too miss Sheyanne already and wanted to bring her home to visit Vivi (her doggie). Sheyanne also likes to follow Kim so much. While got someone taking over my job to help me look after her for a moments. I had a relax timing with WY in Leisure Mall and doing a helper in her KDP fair. :)

Around 3pm+ Kim send my princess backed and I bring her home to nap. :) But she already fall asleep in car while we are on the way home. It was just about 5 minutes + from Leisure Mall to our house. Haha:)

Thanks anyway.

No comments: