Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Birthday Eve

Sheyanne Jie Jie & Jayne Mei Mei

Thanks CY purposely came to visit me today wit 3 cupcakes. We had a simple celebration. Only me, Sheyanne and CY. Haha:) Since Ann want to blow candles, we just simply put a candle on it and let her blow. Haha:)

Thanks a lots. I like the blueberry cheesecake the most. :) Ann said Happy Birthday to me! My heart melted with her sweet talk! Loves....Muacks! Muacks!
Jayne likes to be carried

Fatty Ann Jumping!
Baby Jayne
Lovely sisters
At night, we had a fun time with 2 princesses. But I guess Daddy had really forgotten about it.
Mummy with 2 lovely princess
I like this pic!:P

1 comment:

chewsheiwei said...

I know i m fat but sure still thinner than you lor..give me more time..u nv noticed less the photos of me de meh? coz i know i m fat ma..:)