Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jayne's Injection

Today we brought lil Jayne for injection. We were late for the injection but doctor said it doesn't matter for the timing. No need to be punctual for it. :) She is very good girl. She just scream and cried a while when doctor pump in. After I carry her and cuddle, she already stop crying. Good girl Baby!

Jayne Weight: 4.2kgs

Compared to Sheyanne, she grow fast. As I viewed back Sheyanne growth, Sheyanne was only 4.5kgs when she was about 3 months old. But lil Jayne now is 4.2kgs already with about 1 month + old. Important is I just hope my two precious is growing healthy and happily.

Baby Jayne loves to smile so much!
My precious!

On the other hand, Sheyanne is getting more smart now. She learn things super fast. :) Now she know her name and her sister name already. We mentioned once or twice of her gong gong name but she can remember well and told me back in the evening.

Haha:)

No comments: