Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ballet Trial Class

Brought Ann for Ballet trial class today in Jean Gan which located in Tmn Cannaught. Actually didn't plan to put her in for trial class. Just want to bring her to have a look the class environment. But she told me she want to join the class when there are some kids reached there.

Starting time, she is quite ok and follow the class. I just can sneak for a look thru the small window under the curtain outside the studio. She is the shortest among the classmates. But after 30 minutes, she started to look for me. Headached! Really cannot completed the class without me.

Fine, teacher advise bring her come again after 6 months. In the car, she keep telling me what teacher said and how teacher posed. So cute & funny. Just she might not stable and ready yet.
Jayne started love to slide
Jayne on slide
New facility - Octopus
Jayne loves balls too
2 sisters playing together!
After that, I brought the 2 monster to Kids' E World with maid. I am so tiring though only half day gone. :P Brought them home for nap and wait for daddy home for dinner....

No comments: