Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bento Creation #11

Cheese egg, crabsticks & hotdogs & rice Bento created by me
Now every morning, Ann refused to go for gymboree class. She always cried for the starting. But according to the teacher, she is ok and fine after I left. Why??? She still cannot be independent after aged 3? How to start school? Hope she enjoy schooling time very soon.
Hokey Pokey Dance
From the dance, I knew she like to dance very much coz when the music is on and dance is started, her cry is less and soft. But tears still coming out. She keep on looking @ whether I left during the dance.
Choo Choo Train is another signature activity before they go in to the classroom. She seems not bad and stop crying before I left. Good girl!
Jayne breakfast with daddy & mummy
After left her alone @ Gymboree, normally we go for our breakfast outside together with Jayne. Then we go back to Sri Petaling to let Jayne nap before her gymboree class. Last night I received a msg from my sis that she bought a gift for Ann and her friend brought it back all the way from Japan. I can collect from her friend.

After pick Ann after her class, I praise her that she is a very good girl, no cry today. Next week must be the same also. Yee Yee bought her a present, now we go and get it. ok? She promised and she is so excited and happy to see the lil doggie toy!

Thanks Yee Yee
While waiting for battery
See her happy face!

No comments: