Saturday, October 29, 2011

CY's Hens Night & WF Birthday Celebration

My best buddies
(CY, WF, me, Kim & WY)

Venue: Neway Karaoke (Puchong)
Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Friendship forever!
WF,me,WY

Sheyanne was not well last night. She was vomiting. Since today she turn better, I didn't cancel the ocassions events with my buddies. Mummy also very long time didn't go out without babies already. Time for myself.

WY came and pick me and hubby went to Neway to pick me. It had been long long time I didn't go for karaoke after give birth. Haha:) More than 3 years. 1st time to Puchong branch. The charges is so expensive nowadays. :P
Cheersssss
I left earliest after blow the cake since I need to home early to take care sick Ann. By the way, thanks for the great nights buddies - WY, Kim, CY & WF. Happy wedding to CY & Happy Birthday to WF!

No comments: