Saturday, October 8, 2011

Patty Cookies

Cupcakes from Splash Cupcake
Hello Kitty Cookies from Patty
Gifts from Conny ordered from Patty
Today I was collecting the Hello Kitty cookies platter from Patty for Sheyanne's 3rd birthday party tomorrow. I was so surprised when Patty told me that Conny ordered the Garden theme cookies for Sheyanne too. Thanks Conny for the lovely and sweet gifts. Sheyanne loves it so much.
Thanks Aunty Conny
Happy Birthday to Sheyanne
After collected the cookies & cupcakes I brought directly to the Kid's E World - the venue of the party tomorrow. At night, I bright Ann the box of gift from Conny. She was so excited and surprisingly she was so generous and willing to share the cookies with everyone.

My lovely Sheyanne is turning 3 and I felt that she had grown up very much. Much generous and obedient now. Hope she soon will be a very good and caring big sister to her lil Jayne. :)
Minnie Mouse
Frog
Daddy Little Darling
Minnie, Bee & Frog
To match the theme party tomorrow, my SIL bought some cute hairbands for tomorrow party. Suppose they will only bring and show out tomorrow but the busy body Ann shown us all the surprise at night already. :P

Funny Daddy & Ann

No comments: