Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cute Rabbit & Jelly

A very simple rabbit sandwiches bento with cute jelly. Today I m a bit stressed as I need to sit for an examination later morning in office. Our professor - Dr Namiki from Japan is coming to give us lecture and he will give us some question. So I do not have much mood making complicated bento for Ann.

Done a rabbit sandwiches which filled with cheesy egg. Bet she love the cheesy egg so much. :) Using ham as the rabbit ears & cheek. Add nori for face details. :) Punch a heart shape as rabbit short tail too. Outcome is very cute and alike. :)
Cute Rabbit & Jelly Bento
 Closed up on Rabbit
Cute Jelly (Giraffe & Moo Moo)
As I reached home, Ann very happy told me that she got eat the bento today. Then she go and asked yeh yeh whether she got finished or not. But 'yeh yeh' asnwered didn't finished. She got one bread sandwiches. Oh....Then I asked her which rabbit she ate? 
Ann:" Why got 2 rabbit one? One is rabbit mummy and one is rabbit baby ar?"
Mummy:" Yes. So which rabbit did you ate?"
Ann:" I ate the big one. You see my stomach got one big rabbit mummy inside already!"

I know the bread portion is over her appetite. Didn't expect she finish all also. There is 4 slices of breads. However still very happy that she loves her bento now!

No comments: